Who We Are
Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy benefits consulting firm. We optimize the value of your pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help you minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated.
Our approach is simple and powerful
- Understand where you are spending more but not getting more.
- Minimize member disruption as you eliminate needless waste.
- Build a strategic plan that targets the lowest hanging opportunities first.
- Deliver quantifiable results by leveraging our insider expertise, data-driven insights and technology.
Solutions & Services
We offer a full suite of pharmacy audit, procurement, consulting and implementation services that will significantly lower healthcare costs, conform with all applicable regulations and produce a positive return on investment.
Performance Pharmacy Solutions
Our one-stop solution for benefit advisors, PPS takes the guesswork out of identifying a PBM partner that’s right for your organization and its members.
Focusing on price alone addresses only the tip of the iceberg. Our team focuses on clinical outcomes – the part you can’t see but hits you the hardest.
We leverage your data and our insights into actionable steps that advance your strategic agenda and boost profitability.
We keep our finger on the pulse of your PBM with Performance Analytics – our automated contract compliance engine that regularly validates your PBM’s performance.
Our diverse backgrounds have converged to produce a powerful, multi-disciplinary force focused on meeting your unique objectives.
Our transformational procurement process catapults your organization to the leading edge of pharmacy management.
Our Mission & Team
To advance the health and well-being of our communities, by sharing our expertise, while creating trusted relationships built on a foundation of service excellence and integrity.
What We Do
- We optimize the way pharmacy benefits work for our clients and partners by taking an active part in understanding their business, listening to their goals, and helping to guide their decision making.
- We maximize financial outcomes by leveraging our industry expertise in alignment with our client’s business needs.
- We develop and deploy customized clinical solutions that improve outcomes.
- We integrate broad market knowledge with advanced data analytics to make relevant/actionable insights.
- We simplify the complexity with solutions that are backed by experience and honesty.
- We do the right thing every time, all the time even when the right thing is the hardest thing.
- We support causes important to the advancement of our shared communities.
The client was unable to obtain a pharmacy contract from its health plan and unable to validate pricing or rebate value. Through advanced analysis, working in close partnership with the company’s benefits advisor, we drove savings of more than $1 million.
The client had five individual hospitals, each with its own PBM contract. Our Strategic Sourcing solution consolidated five contracts into one and leveraged internal dispensing capabilities, which resulted in a cost savings of 21%.
Without any internal resources or insider PBM expertise, the client was unable to integrate detailed contract language or raw claims data. Quarterly Performance Analytics Contract Compliance Analytics identified a nuanced contractual commitment that was not accurately coded in the PBM’s system, resulting in a $5 million refund to the plan.
This carve-out Insurance carrier’s savings through PPS are in excess of $1 million over the three-year contract term and the pharmacy plan came in 19% below budget. Account management and vendor oversight, along with PPS’s semi-annual audit reporting, were the keys to this client’s success story.
We keep our finger on the pulse of your Pharmacy Benefits Manager.
Our advanced analytics gives you the transparent insight you need to quickly and easily compare PBMs to find the best business partners for your clients and hold them accountable for financial and operational performance. Plus, our cloud-based contract compliance engine validates that your PBM is meeting its contractual obligations on an ongoing basis.