Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy benefits consulting firm. We optimize the way Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) work on behalf of our clients and maximize value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
Confidio is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team once again. We are looking to fill a full-time Account Executive position.
Account Executive (Located in/around Raleigh, NC)
The Account Executive is responsible for providing strategic advisory services to our clients and benefit advisor partners, serving as the team lead as building and maintaining relationships with clients and benefit advisors while overseeing and managing the long-term strategy for our clients. The Account Executive is required to have an in-depth understanding of operational and strategic pharmacy management.
The Account Executive will spend roughly 70% of their time serving in a strategic advisory/consulting capacity with our clients and brokers and 30% of their time on more tactical duties such as project execution, internal documentation, task coordination.
- Provide strategic consulting and creating customized solutions for clients and benefit advisors focused on their unique goals and objectives
- Navigate complex client relationships with clients various internal stakeholders
- Maintain a solid understanding of the macro trends in the PBM market as well as a deep understanding of various PBMs and their unique value propositions, capabilities, strengths, weaknesses
- Manage face to face and telephonic quarterly business reviews with client, PBM and Confidio team
- Create client deliverables (typically Excel, Word or PowerPoint) that synthesize market dynamics, client objectives and PBM capabilities into a cohesive plan performance review, risk analysis, recommendations and next steps
- Oversee PBM negotiation and contracting process for new and renewing clients
- Accountable for client retention and renewal of book of business revenue
- Review performance metrics with clients on a regular basis to show specific performance measures related to contract compliance
- Serve as the team lead coordinating internal Confidio resources
- Create project plans for assigned new and existing clients
- Maintain clinical documentation and administrative paperwork according to account expectation and program standards
- Retrieve, analyze, and communicate data relative to the pharmacy benefit
- Monitor progress to deadlines, implementation and successful execution of new clients
- Ensure appropriate and effective communication among team members, the client and their advisors, and the PBM
- Provide support to resolve benefit escalated questions and service issues
- Support the pharmacy practice on internal marketing or intellectual capital initiatives
- Special projects as assigned
- Establish and lead internal meetings to ensure collaboration and attention to detail to meet expected timelines and quality standards
- Adhering to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies
$80,000 TO $110,000
- 8-10 years of professional work experience within a PBM or a PBM Consulting Firm
- Strategic thinker and highly competent problem solver
- Ability to work independently managing a complex book of business, prioritize assignments and think critically
- Expert interpersonal and collaboration skills: Strong verbal communication, written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience is required
- Excellent computer skills are essential with specific expertise in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working within or managing complex benefits and implementations
- Strong project management skills working on complex projects with multiple workstreams and stakeholders
- Well-organized and responsible with strong attention to detail
*Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.