Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy benefits consulting firm. We optimize the value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. Our company’s culture is centered on building a trusting relationship with our customers and consistently delivering impeccable, results-driven service. Our team works hard – and smart – in a collaborative, supportive environment.
Because of our success in serving clients, we are rapidly growing. Some of our positions are located in-house at our corporate headquarters in suburban Baltimore, Maryland, while others function from satellite locations throughout the U.S. In every instance, our team is interconnected in ways that support individual success and team achievement. We hold all-hands meetings, educational workshops, social time and team-building activities on a regularly scheduled basis throughout the year.
In addition to providing an employee compensation package that includes market-leading salary, benefits, financial incentives and career advancement opportunities, Confidio offers paid time off for personal leave, sick leave, federal and religious holidays, employee birthdays and Confidio founding day. Confidio is also very committed to corporate responsibility and community engagement, so we provide every employee the opportunity to perform individual and team service work, with pay, for community-based non-profit organizations.
Currently, we have the following openings:
Confidio is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team once again. We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented team player to fill the role of Content and Proposals Manager for our Towson, MD office. A successful candidate has strong writing capabilities and the ability interpret complex subject matter in to compelling content.
- Collaborate with marketing and other SMEs to tell the Confidio story in a compelling and strategic way through proposals, presentations and other marketing materials.
- Understand and communicate technical subjects in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Serve as the primary point-person for the development of proposals, presentations and other client facing materials.
- Research and understand relevant market, industry, and competitive information for use in proposals and other company communication materials.
- Schedule, coordinate and track proposal edits, input and delivery before the specified deadline.
- Help to identify inefficiencies in the pitch process and develop plans to address.
- Lead the effort to enhance and maintain standard proposal assets, trackers, collateral, templates and libraries.
- Develop and draft substantive content in response to requests for proposals (RFPs) and pitch opportunities.
- Work with Principal Advisors, Sales Directors and other client facing roles to develop a tailored strategy for each RPF response and coordinate participation and responses.
- Participate in the development and execution of content marketing initiatives which drive traffic, engagement, and leads to deliver sales and customer retention.
- Actively work with the Marketing Director and SMEs to develop custom content required for proposals and presentations as well as white papers, case studies, etc.
- Maintain the highest standard of quality for all company materials including proposals, presentations, white papers and marketing materials.
- Adhering to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 5+ years proposal writing experience, preferably within a professional services organization and marketing team environment, and familiarity with best practices for proposal production.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly skilled with Word and PowerPoint.
- Superior writing skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Draft, proofread, and edit written materials quickly
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Process oriented with the ability to maintain project timelines and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to exercise independent thinking with a high level of prioritization skills
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts target audience personas to Confidio
- Experience in healthcare consulting or PBM experience a plus
Contract Manager reports to Vice President, Vendor Relations & Compliance and will play a lead role negotiating, analyzing, preparing and revising various legal documents. Contract Manager must be detail-oriented, thorough, and organized to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for management of the contract life cycle for service agreements, vendor contracts, non-disclosure agreements, and business associate agreements for all business functions across the organization, using industry best practices. This position will work primarily with internal partners on various legal documents addressing both regulatory compliance and business needs.
Contract Manager is a full time position. This position will be located in our Towson office.
- Review, draft, revise and negotiate form agreements and non-standard agreements including contracts, service agreements, nondisclosure agreements, business associate agreements
- Analyze all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures
- Audit existing contracts and oversee contract modifications
- Assist with analysis of new laws, regulations and contract trends to determine potential impact on the business
- Assist with complex contract negotiations and management of changes in and addendums to existing contracts as needed
- Create SOP documentation related to duties and responsibilities, and communicate SOPs across organization as necessary
- Monitor contract performance and compliance
- Ensure contract accuracy, completeness, and timely execution
- Manage workflow of all contract stages and prepare metrics for reporting to management
- Lead special contract-related projects as necessary
- Maintain database for the company’s contract management system, maintaining contractual records and documentation
- On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and as needed negotiate directly with client or vendor attorneys until consensus has been reached
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to Senior Leadership and team members, including training on contracting practices and procedures
- Adhere to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies
- Represent Confidio in a manner consistent with company policy at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, paralegal or related field is required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years of previous experience as a contract manager or in a related position.
- Well-organized and responsible with strong attention to detail
- Expert interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize assignments
- Highly competent problem solver
- Demonstrate strong analytical and independent critical thinking abilities
- Knowledgeable of Information Security and Privacy terms
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations and codes
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Salesforce preferred
- Healthcare industry knowledge preferred
The Principal Advisor will serve as primary and lead consultant on strategic clients with a focus on national and regional consulting clients. This role will lead and cultivate multi-level client relationships with senior executives, HR or pharmacy department leadership and personnel, sales and product leads, clinical management and others which enables Confidio to partner with clients to create, communicate and implement pharmacy strategy within the context of the overall healthcare strategy. The Principal Advisor will identify business needs and create custom solutions for clients which include overall pharmacy benefit and medical management initiatives to address the overall goals and objectives of the client. This role will lead vendor (PBM) strategies that will include procurement efforts, contract negotiation, audit and ongoing vendor management; provide industry expertise and insight related to cost and trend management opportunities.
- Leads team of Consultants, Account Executives and Account Managers
- Provides strategic leadership driving informed decisions and clinical direction
- Accountable for client relationship success
- Partners with other industry leaders to ensure market leading PBM contracts and service
- Identify and maintain appropriate multi-level client relationships and a deep understanding of client business and corporate culture resulting in high client satisfaction and retention rates.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship and implement customized strategic plans based on unique client needs to achieve targeted long- and short-term goals.
- Track and measure vendor contract performance including operational and financial measures.
- Lead and participate in ongoing client meetings including vendor review meetings and Independent strategy and performance assessment meetings
- Identify opportunities to engage internal Confidio experts on custom projects and analyses.
- Review pharmacy program indicators for ongoing opportunities and program performance measures.
- Maintain ongoing reports and documentation related to client relationship and program performance.
- Responsible for renewal of client relationship and creating strategy, scope of services and appropriate fee structure to match client needs.
Program and Business Development
- Assess opportunity for expanding Confidio services within existing client relationship.
- Generate revenue by participating in sales process with prospective clients.
- Leverage client relationship for Confidio prospecting efforts by creating developing client reference.
- Participation in conferences and other forums for showcasing program experience and success.
- Participate in internal workgroups to develop new programs, services, corporate positions and publications based on the continual assessment of client and market needs.
- Provide oversight, guidance and serve as an advocate for the client to ensure vendor requirements are being met and service levels are adequate throughout vendor implementation.
- Identify issues and concerns for appropriate escalation and resolution to ensure successful transition.
RFP Process Management
- Lead the development and management of the RFP process for clients including; RFP creation, management, distribution, vendor selection meetings and contract execution (in conjunction with internal RFP coordinator and team members).
Contract Review and Execution
- Lead the review process for new and renewing vendor contracts through final execution to ensure current terms, definitions and compliance with RFP requirements.
- Lead the creation and renewal of Confidio client agreements to create appropriate scope of services and fee structure.
- Lead, mentor, develop and coach team staff
- Accountable for performance management of team staff
- Ensure employee engagement and commitment to the organization and its goals
- Extensive knowledge of PBM, specialty pharmacy or managed care environments (5-8 years minimum experience).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills and client relationship management experience.
- Ability to develop strategies and implement programs for client prescription drug programs
- Strong clinical and financial analysis skills including: Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Independent critical thinking
- Pharmacy background with bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Business development experience preferred