Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy consulting firm. We optimize the value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
Confidio is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team once again. We are looking to fill a full-time Marketing Coordinator position located locally in the Baltimore Area.
Confidio is seeking a well-rounded marketing professional with a keen ability to capture our value story to develop presentations, sales materials, and campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Content Manager to execute messaging to support the marketing content calendar. Additionally, this individual will work independently to support outbound campaigns and copywrite messaging to support business development and client retention efforts.
The Marketing Coordinator is a collaborative, detail oriented, highly motivated, results-driven individual who is comfortable taking initiative to find solutions. This role is focused in copywriting and the creation of marketing materials that tell a compelling story.
The person will have a foundational understanding of marketing and act as a central liaison between stakeholders and the marketing team on assigned projects. This position requires communication with all levels of staff and managing multiple projects simultaneously to meet business objectives.
- Work with internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented, and projects are managed and delivered according to expectations.
- Create, communicate, maintain and drive project timelines for all assigned campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and staff on messaging, campaign themes and marketing collateral development to ensure all materials are cohesively rooted in our brand value story.
- Design, develop and produce copy for materials for a variety of target audiences including presentations, sales materials, presentations, website copy and as needed for other communications pieces.
- Develop new marketing outbound campaigns, segmented materials by audience and deploy campaigns focused delivering inbound leads and demand generation.
- Collaborate in the content planning process to promote thought leadership with cohesive campaigns.
- Review and edit marketing materials, including presentation, to ensure consistent corporate messaging and quality control.
- Coordinate content dissemination to align with company content calendar.
- Track KPIs for materials use through a digital asset manager, email campaign performance, digital ad performance, social media engagement and other marketing KPIs.
- Assist in managing and updating the marketing collateral library.
- Understand and articulate the company’s value propositions and communicate through presentations, print and social media.
- Keep abreast of trends in the industry and update staff as needed.
- Provide updates to manager on a weekly basis of progress of on-going marketing initiatives.
- Adhere to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies.
- Adhere to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies,
- Display professional behavior at all times.
$55,000 to $65,000
- Bachelor’s degree required with 2-4 years of marketing or copywriting experience.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills with a portfolio of work including presentations or campaigns.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator with the ability to edit and update.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Office Detail oriented and forward thinking.
- Independent critical thinking.
- Ability to multi-task in high paced fast turn-around environment.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Work collaboratively and prioritize workload to support marketing, account management and business development deliverables and internal business requests.
*Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.