Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy consulting firm. We optimize the value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
Confidio is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team once again. We are looking to fill a full-time Product Manager position. This opportunity is to be a remote, work from home position for qualified candidates with the possibility occasional travel.
We seek a highly organized and innovative product manager to support the expansion of our product and solution offerings. A successful candidate will have the ability to work cross-functionally to grow and enhances Confidio’s suite of solutions. The continuation to bring new and innovative ideas to the market is critical in supporting the continued growth of the company.
- Communicates with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders to identify and assess product and program requirements; applies this knowledge to support product development strategy.
- Oversees the product process from development through production; proactively addresses and solves any issues and risks.
- Develops, implements, and enforces key performance metrics, milestones, specifications, documentation and reporting requirements, and budgets.
- Track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on the overall project plans, including project costs.
- Oversees and facilitates cross-functional product development projects.
- Communicates department, program, and project performance and process to senior leadership through periodic status reports and presentations.
- Ensures compliance with industry and legal regulations and best practices, and adherence to company processes and procedures.
- Conduct post-project evaluations to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements and to enhance practices and procedures.
- Conduct research to determine market fit prior to product development and post-launch research to ensure continued product enhancement.
- Monitor the marketing, including competitive solutions, to place Confidio’s products and solutions are the forefront of the industry.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Evaluate marketing plans to ensure that they are consistent with product strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Partner with Confidio’s marketing team to ensure accurate representation of the product in the market, including supporting go-to-market strategy and ongoing support for products.
- Adhere to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies.
- Maintains knowledge in developing trends and products in the industry.
- Performs other duties as required.
$115,000 to $125,000
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of experience in product development and project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification highly desired.
- Understanding of Pharmacy Benefits market and the pharmacy industry in general to effectively manage unique, pharmacy-benefit related consultancy product development and marketing deployment is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, solutions focused.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization Ability to be flexible and excel in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to a successful completion. Helps manage relevant project expenses within budget and scope.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with building Gantt charts, as well as using Visio, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proficient at project management.
Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.