Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy benefits consulting firm. We optimize the way Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) work on behalf of our clients and maximize value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
Confidio is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team once again. We are looking to fill a full-time Project Manager position.
The project manager oversees and manages different initiatives or projects of the business, following and ensuring proper project staging and workflows are followed. The Project Manager will help stakeholders determine and memorialize business requirements, monitor project progress to timely and successful completion, and helps to ensure Confidio meets the expectations of our internal business partners and clients. The position includes, but is not limited to, internal corporate initiative projects or departmental initiatives, pharmacy-related consultancy projects, vendor engagement, and other engagements as assigned. Responsibilities include leading and contributing to the development of project scope documents and client deliverables, in consultation with applicable business lead and stakeholders, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- Develop comprehensive project plans with key project deliverables to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Support processes to scope, review, and analyze projects for approval and prioritization.
- Support analyzation of team workloads in terms of project quantity, complexity and deliverable due dates to predict and troubleshoot resource needs.
- Participate in forecasting meetings and contribute expertise related to scheduling and project requirements.
- Develop meeting agendas/minutes to lead and document internal and external, cross-functional meetings.
- Facilitate and engage in stakeholder meetings to determine business requirements.
- Facilitate communication with internal and external parties to execute project deliverables.
- Track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on the overall project plans.
- Organize work files and provides written and/or verbal presentations of key project deliverables.
- Manage timely resolution of critical business and customer requests.
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, dependencies, and schedules.
- Submit project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Actively investigate and troubleshoot all routine project issues to mitigate project impact.
- Support the creation of user acceptance testing and customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Conduct post project evaluations to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements and to enhance practices and procedures.
- Adhere to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred (or equivalent relevant experience) with multi-project management experience in the pharmacy industry.
- Proficiency with building Gantt charts, as well as using Visio, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proficient at project management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Independent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Solutions focused.
- Ability to be flexible and excel in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to a successful completion. Helps manage relevant project expenses within budget and scope.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- 3 or more years’ experience managing projects.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see projects through to completion.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of PBM and the pharmacy industry in general to effectively project manage unique, pharmacy-benefit related consultancy projects is a plus.
*Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.