Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy consulting firm. We optimize the value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
Confidio is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team once again. We are looking to fill a full-time Salesforce Platform Manager position located locally in the Baltimore or DC Metro Area. There is an opportunity for this to be a remote, work from home position for qualified candidates living outside the Maryland area.
Salesforce Platform Manager
The Salesforce Platform Manager will own all aspects of Salesforce. The Platform Manager will configure, maintain and perform all technical and functional capabilities within the Salesforce platform. This position will serve as a manager to other Salesforce staff who support sales and business operational functions related to Salesforce, as well as Salesforce Admin staff. The commitment and dedication required of the Salesforce Platform Manager is critical to the success of the company.
- Act as the Salesforce platform owner and SME (Subject Matter Expert) within Confidio for all technical and operational matters regarding Salesforce.
- Provide oversight and management of Salesforce Admin staff.
- Provide oversight and management of staff that provide the Confidio sales team Salesforce operational support.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Manage all Salesforce releases including Sandbox refreshes and testing.
- Meet regularly with key internal stakeholders to understand and provide strategic guidance to governance, Salesforce data requests, dashboard needs, workflows and data integrity.
- Analyze system usage and automation of complex business processes and workflows to continuously improve efficiencies.
- Provide key information to the Director of Training to support the development of SOP’s for all best practices within Salesforce.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic testing and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Document processes, including error report and changes to field history tables. Support project management by assisting in the development of responses to business requirements.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to:
- Create standard reporting for use both internally and externally.
- Create & maintain databases that will record and track client information.
- Develop, document and manage processes to receive, export or cleanse data from third party data files in or out of our systems (Salesforce, Domo, databases, automation of various types of reports/data)
- Attend regular Salesforce (Dreamforce) conferences to keep current with all capabilities and new functionality within Salesforce that could be applicable to Confidio.
- Serve as the liaison between the Salesforce sales support team and other internal cross-functional teams including: Senior Management, Analytics and Account Management.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Adhere to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
$125,000 to $150,000
- 3-5 years of professional work experience, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) or healthcare related experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, and a degree in computer science is preferred.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required.
- The perfect candidate will have strong knowledge on APEX and/or Visualforce and have the ability to configure and integrate the Salesforce platform.
- Excellent computer skills are essential.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge is required.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Experience leading and managing direct reporting staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience working within or managing complex projects or implementations.
- Well-organized and responsible with strong attention to detail.
- Expert interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize assignments and think critically.
- Is a highly competent, solutions focused problem solver.
*Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.