Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy consulting firm. We optimize the value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
Confidio is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team once again. We are looking to fill a full-time Salesforce Administrator position located locally in the Baltimore or DC Metro Area. There is an opportunity for this to be a remote, work from home position for qualified candidates living outside the Maryland area.
Salesforce System Administrator
The Salesforce Administrator works with all departments who utilize Salesforce to maximize the performance and ongoing growth of the company, with a primary responsibility to consistently deliver a superior product that meets the caliber of excellence we strive to provide to internal clients. The focus of this role is day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce org and database. The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with Sales Ops staff and the Salesforce Platform Manager to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes. While the function of this role is primarily administrative, there are technical and business analyst components. The commitment and dedication required of the Salesforce Administrator is critical to the success of the company. This position reports to the Salesforce Platform Manager.
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 75+ users.
- Focus the organization’s use of data towards achieving the Confidio mission in the most efficient and effective way.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks.
- Gather detailed requests through ticketing tools and other methodologies for improvements or changes to the system and implement these changes as appropriate.
- Automate processes using Salesforce tools such as process builder, approval processes, validation rules, and flows.
- Manage less complex Salesforce integrations – those not handled by a Salesforce Developer or Consultant/Partner.
- Identify, install and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange or other APIs.
- Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Plan ahead for upgrades, seasonal releases and long-term projects.
- Occasionally work after hours to support releases and deployments of configuration, data updates, and functionality.
- Assess the impacts of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems.
- Additional duties as assigned.
$65,000 to $85,000
- Strong Salesforce interest and ability to quickly master new technology.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, processes, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity preferred.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator preferred.
- Salesforce Admin ADM201 certified.
- Excellent project management skills, with a documented history of successfully meeting deadlines by prioritizing and managing simultaneous requests.
- Must demonstrate ability to understand and communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) complex processes with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts.
- PBM or healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills are essential.
- Well-organized and responsible with strong attention to detail.
- Expert interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or in groups.
- Must Adhere to Confidio’s Policies and Information Security Management System Handbook.
Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.