Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy consulting firm. We optimize the value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
The SQL Developer is a remote, work from home position and is responsible for developing and maintaining Confidio’s data warehouse design & performance. They will continually analyze Confidio’s data management, input and security needs and design tools that support data access and information security. This position works primarily with the analytics team, but will be responsible for maintaining relationships with external vendors.
- Write and optimize SQL statements for data access & retention.
- Performs regular database management duties including backups and audits to ensure SQL databases remain accessible, secure and stable.
- Develop and scale SQL Databases that support Confidio’s organizational needs.
- Ensures design of database meets the business and analytical needs of Confidio.
- Optimizes the management of data supporting Confidio’s Business Intelligence Platform.
- Maintains current processes and stored procedures, monitoring performance to ensure accuracy and availability.
- Conducts database troubleshooting, including but not limited to data validation & extensive testing, and ensures that it meets end-user needs.
- Responsible for Server Maintenance, troubleshooting database programs and operations.
- Manage data & log files to ensure they are stored separately, eliminate any instances of file or index fragmentation & check for data corruption.
- Participates in projects and completes a thorough requirements gathering to ensure business needs are met.
- Continually seek out methods to better handle data and increase system efficiencies.
- Adhering to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies.
$85,000 to $105,000
- 5+ years’ experience in SQL Developer role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required
- Familiarity with server development & maintenance
- Technical expertise in various areas of software engineering and track record of successful project delivery
- Certification in Microsoft & MySQL preferred
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with cross-team problem solving ability
- Ability to work across the whole team to drive improvements in quality, reliability, and the user experience
- SQL SSIS, C++, SAS & SQL coding
- Extensive familiarity with data management principles and best practices
- Experience working with a cloud system such as Azure or AWS
- Software programming skills
- Process improvement expertise
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Written & verbal communication skills a must
- Server development & maintenance
- SQL Frameworks
Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.