Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy consulting firm. We optimize the value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
Confidio is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team once again. We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player to fill the role of Strategic Relations Manager to support our Strategic Relations functions. This position is a remote work from home role, with a focus on the General Duties as outlined below.
Strategic Relations Manager
The Strategic Relations Manager reports to Sr. Director, Strategic Relations and will be responsible for providing support in the management of issue resolution, long-term strategy, and contract management with Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) partners.
The focus of the role will include collaboration with internal and PBM partners to ensure understanding and alignment of our organizations.
Strategic Relations Manager is a full-time position. This position is a remote work from home position.
- Assist VP, Vendor Relations and Compliance and Sr Director, Strategic Relations on large scale initiatives driving our PBM relationships
- Assist in management of PBM contract negotiation and tracking
- Work in conjunction with Strategic Relations management to support validation of PBM contracting
- Plan and facilitate annual PBM meetings to review performance and strategic initiatives
- Plan and facilitate regular meetings virtually or on-site
- Creation and maintenance of sales and account management support tools related to PBM non-clinical programs and overall services
- Vet, streamline, and communicate PBM’s available products and service offerings
- Develop and communicate Confidio’s position to the organization on PBM offerings as required
- Monitor critical issue tracking and follow-up requirements
- Adhere to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies
- Manage special projects and other duties as assigned
$80,000 – $90,000
- Minimum of 5+ years healthcare or PBM consulting/industry experience required; must have a solid understanding of pharmacy benefit management and PBM pricing and contracting
- Telework experience is preferred
- Excellent administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills are essential
- Self-motivated, organized team player
- Strong attention to detail is crucial
- Independent critical thinking is required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion
- Ability to collaborate with various departments in the company
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite – specifically Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce and PDF-XChange Editor preferred
- This job requires a team player with a high level of integrity, dedication and willingness to assist with any requested tasks
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.