Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy benefits consulting firm. We optimize the way Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) work on behalf of our clients and maximize value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
Confidio is rapidly growing and looking to expand our team once again. We are looking to fill a full-time Vice President of Sales, Managed Care position.
Vice President of Sales, Managed Care
We are seeking a high performing and experienced sales leader responsible for national account prospecting and sales efforts.
The Vice President of Sales, Managed Care is responsible for conducting all Managed Care/Health Plan sales activities across the U.S, that includes business development, prospecting, consultant relations, managing the sales pipeline, closing sales opportunities and ensuring that all appropriate client contracting requirements are satisfied.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Through the onboarding process, gain a deep understanding of the company’s business model, value proposition, and operations
- Establish internal relationships with operations, client services, legal, underwriting/finance, and executive management
- Connect with consultants, regional and national managed care organizations, brokers (as appropriate), and TPAs (as appropriate) and open-the- door to RFPs for our Confidio Consulting Services, procurement, auditing and clinical management services
- Develop a territory management/sales plan using available resources and leverage new and existing business connections to initiate and develop sales pipeline
- Think and plan expansively and integrate all key influencers
- Manage and grow new Managed Care/Health Plan accounts
- Identification and development of executive relationships that drive a deep partnership
- Understand the customer’s buying process and identify all influences
- Understand the customer’s business (strategically, operationally, financially)
- Work closely with customers to intimately understand their needs
- Qualify and quantify potential growth opportunities
- Leverage company resources (solution experts, industry experts, operations, executive support) to assist in developing account
- Adhere to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in business, healthcare or health related field
- At least five years of sales experience with a successful PBM sales record, preferably to the Managed Care/Health Plan marketplace. PBM sales or account management experience is required
- Strong oral & written communication skills using visual aids and graphical presentations
- Comfortable in public speaking environments
*Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.