Confidio is a technology-enabled pharmacy consulting firm. We optimize the value of pharmacy benefits through transparency, accountability and advanced data analytics paired with deep insider expertise. We help minimize drug spend while maximizing patient outcomes and satisfaction. Our reliable solutions are performance-based, results-driven and continuously validated. Confidio offers a full suite of pharmacy benefit procurement, consulting, audit and analytic services aimed at optimizing our clients’ pharmacy benefit, significantly lowering costs and producing a tangible return on investment.
The Web Developer is responsible for Confidio’s website and web portal, as well as other online products. Current related vendors and products include Okta single sign-on, DOMO, WordPress and HubSpot. This position works with various individuals within the organization including the executive team, marketing team, analytics team, project management team, and others. Web Developer role will be based in our Towson, MD office.
- Maintain Confidio’s website; potentially plan and execute website redesign(s) as needed
- Quarterly enhancements to Confidio’s web portal(s)
- Provide design guidance and execute on future web products
- Contribute to planning and strategy around UX, UI and perform technical implementation
- Assist in brainstorming and managing continued innovation and enhancements of Confidio’s web presence and portals
- Adhering to Confidio’s Information Security Management System as well as all other company policies
- Other duties as assigned
$75,000 to $85,000
- 5+ years’ experience in web development
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred focus in computer science or related field
- Technical expertise in various areas of software engineering and track record of successful project delivery
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with cross-team problem solving ability
- Experience building accessible web applications and interfaces using a componentized design language
- Experience with web fundamentals, application performance analysis and improvement
- Ability to define estimates, roadmaps and contribute to site strategy – from ideation to articulation to delivery
- Ability to work across the whole team to drive improvements in site quality, reliability, and the customer experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to a successful completion. Helps manage relevant project expenses within budget and scope.
- Experience working with distributed source code systems such as Git
- Experience with code coverage and driving to increase that coverage with application tests
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices
- Experience coding with C# or Java
- Experience working with a cloud system such as Azure or AWS
- Solid UX design skills, including responsive and accessible design needs, strongly preferred
- Experience with client or server-side experimentation
Confidio, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.